The World's First Fan-Owned Entertainment Company Presents...
Join Legion M Co-Founders Paul Scanlan and Jeff Annison plus COO/Head of Content Terri Lubaroff, and VP of Consumer Products Mandy Bardisbanian for a free investor presentation as they talk about how giving the fans a voice is changing the shape of Hollywood.
WARNING: Space is limited and our webinars always fill up. Make sure to reserve your seat now for this free session on the ins and outs of Tinseltown.
Legion M is hosting this presentation for fans, shareholders, and potential investors to learn more about the ways in which fans are shaping Hollywood. You might consider joining if you are a/an:
1. Film Fan looking for a way to get more deeply involved with the media you love, share, and consume.
2. Accredited Investor who wants to get involved in the early stages of a company that has the potential to be game-changing.
3. Aspiring Writer/ Crew/ Actor who is looking for an opportunity to go behind the scenes and learn more about the industry.
4. Strategic Investor who wants to join a passionate community of shareholders and have a voice in the creation of new entertainment projects.
5. Industry Professional who wants the latest insights into how leveraging the wisdom of the crowd is disrupting the status quo.
"The idea of setting up a company that will be owned by the fans–I think that is a wonderful idea. So good, I wish I thought of it myself!"
Legion M currently has a Regulation CF offering open at https://www.startengine.com/legionm. We also have filed for qualification of a Regulation A offering, for which the following legends apply:
NO MONEY OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS BEING SOLICITED, AND IF SENT IN RESPONSE, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
NO OFFER TO BUY THE SECURITIES CAN BE ACCEPTED AND NO PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE CAN BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE OFFERING STATEMENT FILED BY THE COMPANY WITH THE SEC HAS BEEN QUALIFIED BY THE SEC. ANY SUCH OFFER MAY BE WITHDRAWN OR REVOKED, WITHOUT OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND, AT ANY TIME BEFORE NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE GIVEN AFTER THE DATE OF QUALIFICATION.
AN INDICATION OF INTEREST INVOLVES NO OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND.
AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF THE PRELIMINARY OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT FROM: https://legionm.com/investorrelations